Issue with Elite Retention Team
ainsleyvwood

Hi there,

There has been an issue with my account and services for several months, although technically years, so I was put in contact with the Elite Retention team. During my initial conversation, all the issues were resolved; I was to have the triple play for $79/per month, my telephone line to be fixed (it has not been operable for the extent of time I have been with FIOS at my residence of 3 years) and free premium channels for my troubles and for the years of paying for a non-working telephone and indoor line maintenance I did not require. I had also explained I could not view my account or bills since the inception of my service and was told this would be remedied through systemic changes happening to the website on the whole.

At first my bill seemed to reflect the billing changes but then did not. I could not access my bill to see what had happened. In the interim, I contacted the Elite Retention team again; the woman on the phone confirmed that yes all those changes were to have taken place, but at some point were cancelled and she was unable to change them back. I asked then to talk with her supervisor, who did call me back but has not yet returned any of my calls or email for several weeks. The message said his name was Dave {edited for privacy} from the Pittsburgh Elite Retention team. 

0 Likes
Re: Issue with Elite Retention Team
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning ainsleyvwood,

We never heard back from you regarding your issue and we are going to be closing your private support case due to no reply. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
ainsleyvwood
Hello Rachel_VZ--Actually that is not true. I did go into my account as instructed and was connected to a chat with a VZ rep named Farrah. I saved the chat and will be glad to email it to you for reference. Farah instructed me that someone would contact me at the name or email addresses I provided. I gave her all my account details. Please let me know how to engage customer support to achieve resolution?
0 Likes
ainsleyvwood
Hi KaLin- As I wrote to Rachel, when I went into my account, I was connected to a VZ rep by the name of Farrah in a chat session. When I asked if this was the way I should interacting with the forum, she replied that yes she would take my information in a secure manner and send it to the proper folks who would engage me via the contact and account details I provided. No one has contacted me yet and the message below from Rachel says I did not reply when in fact I did. I can send you a copy of the chat session if you like for reference.
0 Likes
ainsleyvwood

Hi Rachel_VZ and KaLIn--Please see previous posts.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Live chat is not the option for resolution through private support.

Please read the instructions I gave you on accessing your private support case through your forum account profile page.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Ainsleyvwood, we apologize for the confusion. We have re-opened the private support case for further review.

-Adam

0 Likes
ainsleyvwood

Hi KaLin,

When I clicked the link given, it took me to a VZ chat session.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If the link was on your private support thread, then it was a chat session with an agent. If you had no success in contacting the agent this way, please post to the private thread and let them know.

0 Likes