Issues with incorrect bills
Pjdr

I recently transferred my Fios service and initiated the transfer online. I saw two things online that were interesting - a waived installation fee and being able to get a $20/mo discount for being a Gigabit customer and having Wireless unlimited. I placed the order and then called acustomer service rep to confirm how the Wireless / Fios discount would work. She ended up cancelling my order and replacing it for some reason. THen when I got an estimated bill I saw that a number of things were incorrect on it including the install charge and the lack of other discounts I was supposed to receive. I called back customer service and they said things were entered incorrectly and so cancelled the order again and puta new install order in, again saying they’d have the install fee waived. When I got the wrong bill again in the mail and via email a few weeks later I went back into Verizon chat and called customer service to try and get the problem fixed. Again, I was told it would be handled. I finally had to pay the bill and was charged the full amount including install fees. I called customer service and had to speak to a supervisor. 40 min later on the home they claimed no one ever documented that I would have the install fee waived and said they couldn’t honor internet deals over the phone. I said that if they looked at the chats or listened to the tapes they would hear it documented. He - the supervisor Cecil - then kept changing the date about how far back the recordings went and refused to listen to them. He eventually acknowledged that a discussed was logged about the install fee being waived but refused to honor it because it wasn’t documented properly. It was the worst experience. I’ve never had such bad customer service. Verizon essentially cancelled the order I placed online that didn’t have an install fee and then ordered it with an install fee, said it would be refunded, and then claimed they couldn’t do it. It’s so dishonest. And then I’m being told there’s no one else I can take the complaint to. Don’t believe anything Verizon tells you over the phone!

0 Likes
Re: Issues with incorrect bills
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pjdr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes