Issues with new router
Fiosxboxuser

I upgraded to a new router and Verizon sent me an email with 3 locations that I could pick up the router. I went to all 3 locations, but it turns out they sent me to 3 different UPS stores instead, and wasted my entire Friday evening. Earlier today(monday), I used google maps to find a fios store and I got my new router. I plugged in the coax cable, the Ethernet cord, and the power cord in the same location I removed the original router from, but now the Verizon fios app is telling me I need to contact a representative to complete installation. This is particularly irritating because I specifically asked the Verizon rep, who UPSOLD me on the new router, if my new router would be plug n play. She ensured me that I would the transition would be seemless... I missed a work meeting today due to this issue, and if this isnt fixed today i will be cancelling my service. 

0 Likes
Re: Issues with new router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fiosxboxuser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes