Just Had FIOS Installed..It Was the Worst Mistake Of My Life
alferz

VERIZON sucks!!!!! been a customer for 29 years... just recently had FIOS installed..it was the worst mistake of my life.....if anyone is thinking of switching over to FIOS your crazy......1: repairman comes over after a long await for FIOS I was looking foward to upgrade to fiber optics..... what a joke!!!!! this guy comes over wants to bore more holes on the other side of my home... instead of running the lines thru the side of the house where all my utilities all come in on the garage side..and up the attic....he wants to take the easy way ....run lines outside the house.... drill a hole under my bedroom window and come in from the wall....I SAID NO WAY....so now he is getting nervous... sweating bullets like he was on drugs or something...so I told him, it has to go up the attic, or the deal is off..... after consulting with his supervisor he proceeds to start the installation at the pole...about this time, I'm starting to worry about his ability to do this in the dark.....finally he"s done and now has to come in the home to finish runnigthe lines...he had no clue what to do...this is someone who said he had 15 years of expeireance..what he did not realize is that I know my home, from top to bottom I was involved with it's construction and know every nook an craney...so I proceed to explain to him how the wires could be run up thru both attics he was reluctant at first but after the first wire run saw that I was right....2: now he has to come into my home to finish.....he REFUSED to take off his muddy boots and was not prepared with any slip-on's, I would had stoped him right there!!!! and told him to leave...but now I am committed because of the work already that was done...he is walking threw my home leaveing clumps of mud everywhere. and it gets worse...now its on the carpet....he trys to go up the attic thru a hatch which was sheetrock, did not even have a ladder suitable to do the job so I had to let use mine as he is bringing it up.... puts 2 nicks on my walls, did not place a cover over clothing or bedding.... breaks the sheetrock hatch mudd falling off his dirty filty boots and all sorry theses are trying to keep me from finishing my post.....DON'T GET FIOS

0 Likes
Re: Just Had FIOS Installed..It Was the Worst Mistake Of My Life
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alferz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes