Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just signed up for a 100/100 special last month, now the 200/200 special is offered at the same price. I would like to switch to the 200/200 special.
Anyone had any experience with something like this? I tried the chat but I think there was some kind of a language issue where the rep didn't really understand what my questions were. Spectrum, my previous isp is already calling me "beggin" to switch back so it wouldn't be a problem to switch back for a few months in order to get the new customer status with Verizon, still if possible I would preffer not to have to do that.
Typically you have to be gone for 30 days to be able to come back as a new customer.
Or if you are within 30 days, you can cancel your service.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.