Lag during peak hours while playing an MMO(Final Fantasy 14 8-11pm)
maxima423

I have been getting this insane lag for the last month or two during the peak hours while I am playing an mmo, I do not understand why this is happening now, but for the last couple of years I have had no problem. Can I please get a reason or a solution to my problem?

0 Likes
Re: Lag during peak hours while playing an MMO(Final Fantasy 14 8-11pm)
Joey-Zaza
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep same here.  It was REALLY bad last night started even EARLIER.

There is a bad route somewhere.  And nobody is willing to do anything about it.  It's been this way for me since mid may.  FFXIV.  Peak hours.

Where do you live?

I am in New Jersey.

0 Likes
Re: Really bad lag during peak hours while playing an MMO(Final Fantasy 14 8-11pm)
maxima423

Yes, that is around the same time I had the problem.

I live in Fresh Meadows, New York.

You are right, no one wants to help us, I am about to switch providers because the service is not that great here.

0 Likes
Re: Really bad lag during peak hours while playing an MMO(Final Fantasy 14 8-11pm)
Joey-Zaza
Enthusiast - Level 1

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/74559-Request-for-information-ISPs-and-P2P-throttling/pag...

What cracks me up is there are literally hundreds of people that are having this issue.  All with Verizon FIOS.  It's the ROUTE to the servers in Montreal and so there are hundreds of complaints daily and yet they 'can't reroute us'.

0 Likes
Joey-Zaza
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes