Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The issues i have been dealing with are exactly such as https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Fios-Internet/Lag-spikes-since-Feb-22-2017/td-p/831191 This forum seems to be archived as i cannoy reply to it, but i need to know the solution. The lag spikes have been going on for almost 4 months. Had the verizon box in the house, outside the house, and the router all replaced, changed IP addresses but it is still occuring. I have spoken to many technicians, and verizon agents/supervisors but the issue is persisting still. As the above forum states, i too play League of Legends, and after contacting their support and providing them the info they asked such as WinMTR logs, they concluded that it was on verizon's side, which the supervisor i spoke to said there was not much more they can do as it is "outside of VZ's network". The issue occurs on all devices, wired and wireless, 2.4gz and 5gz. There is just no escape. i have done all i can and now i'm asking if someone who had this issue got it resolved or has an idea how i can fix it.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.