Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello. For over a month now I have been experiencing terrible lag spikes while trying to play my current favorite PC game, World of Tanks. In the past 20 months of playing this game, these occasional events have always been short-lived and went away on their own, but not this time.
I would like support to go over my tracerts and Pingplotter results to try to pin down what is happening, but going through the Support menu I can not find a way to begin troubleshooting.
Could someone please tell me the best way for me to get support on this issue? Thanks.
ps. I will attach one of my Pingplotter screenshots. In advance, I can tell you I thought the issue was at the wargaming.net hop, but a couple sources now tell me the reason for the packet loss on the final hops is likely timeout errors, possibly caused by the two hops that never report anything, or possibly the alter.net hops after.
I also assumed the two "blank" hops were just servers that didn't report, but... if there are non-reported delays there, then they may be timeout-ing down the line. I have the 50/50 plan and speedtest.net shows my speeds--I am connected wirelessly-to be great.