Switch Account

Laptop won't connect to Internet through 1 FIOS router (but no problems elsewhere)

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Laptop won't connect to Internet through 1 FIOS router (but no problems elsewhere)

Message 11 of 12
(977 Views)

FIOS was installed in my home two weeks ago. Since then I have not been able to connect to the internet or any programs using my Dell PC. All other wireless devices are working fine. If I turn off the Wireless Card and restart I have access to all programs. Turning the card back on limits my access to programs. FIOS tech support couldn't help and wants me to call Dell. This PC works fine everywhere else except connecting to this router.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Laptop won't connect to Internet through 1 FIOS router (but no problems elsewhere)

Message 12 of 12
(942 Views)

Have you considered checking for Driver updates for the installed Wireless card in the Dell? Does the computer work fine when you temporarily cable it up to the router?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.