Lied to again no call in 24 hours as promised
cantfindhelp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Through the years I have dealt with costumer service many times. I have twice had the agent not put me on hold and listen to the supervisors trying so hard not to help me not knowing I was listening. Both times when they noticed I was on the line they hung up the phone on me. This is just one example. I could go on for a long time, but without a doubt if they promise they will call you within 24 hours they are just plain not telling the truth. I had the insurance on the inside cable. My signal was low and I was not getting some of my channels on my FIOS. They sent out Jay and he could not figure out what was wrong but he re did all of the cable ends. After he left I went to turn on my whole house fan and it would not turn on. Jay had been up in the attic space above. So I retrieved my ladder and opened the hatch and began to see the work that had gone on. First the trash from all of his work was in a pile and other pieces thrown around in the same area. Then I noticed my insulation pulled up and thrown around  the attic space. The worst was that a large piece was shoved into the blades and motor of the whole house fan. I am a firefighter and if that motor was left on unknowing it may have started a fire. Very scary! He had also tore my HVAC vent to one of the rooms. You could tell he just did not care. I immediately retrieved my camera and took several pictures of what had happened in my attic. I then tried to find any information on who to call but as you all know that the phone system is only to keep you away from any true answer. I finally was able to talk to someone. Ernest was his name. He gave me the song and dance that he was so sorry and thank you for being a loyal customer. Whatever. I know you will find this hard to believe but no one was available to help me, but the promise of a call back, soon arose . I was assured that they would call me back within 24 hours. Well it is now been three day since my call. I just don't know what to do. I feel so helpless. 

Lucas

0 Likes
Re: Lied to again no call in 24 hours as promised
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes