Listing Under Better Business Bureau
chiggity01

Does anyone know what Verizon Fios would be listed under to file a complaint through the Better Business Bureau?

I'm trying to file a complaint because talking with customer service is not helping at all.  I just continue to get the blanket statement of:  "We are sorry for inconvenience.  We are working on the issue."

Let me tell you why.

For over a year now, my internet connection has been going down randomly.  I've called over 20 times and each time it's the same song and dance. 

I get a tier 1 tech who runs through their script.  They finally listen to me and reset the connection to my ONT box and miraculously the connection comes back up.  Rinse and repeat.

I've had 8 techs sent to my home who have NO IDEA why they are there when they arrive.  I have to explain it to them and they tell me "well i can't do anything about that".

I've had the ONT box at my house replaced 3 times and the router replaced twice.  And yet i get told that it's a hardware issue every time and that someone needs to come out and replace the hardware.

I've had my issue escalated to the networking team.  They told me they resolved it but they haven't.

This has been going on for a year!

Has anyone else experienced this?  Did you get the issue permanently resolved?  What was the issue?

0 Likes
Re: Listing Under Better Business Bureau
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello chiggity01

A private support case on this issue was opened for you last October, but you did not respond. Please go to your profile page, and look in the middle, near the top for My Support Cases then click the link there and respond to the agent. If you have no reply in 48 hours, please let us know.

0 Likes