Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Live Chat

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Live Chat

Message 1 of 3
(1,535 Views)

Twice, in the past couple of days, when I went into verizon live chat, an agent named Jennifer enters the chat and then she immediately closes it.  Why? I want to know who I can complain to about this. So I went in live chat again and for some reason I could not type a message. There is nothing wrong with my computer. The person this time was named Cheniqua or something like that.  I probably spelled her name wrong.  So I called verizon customer service and a woman by the same name gets on the phone with me.  She was talking so low and had an accent that I had no clue what she was saying.  I just wanted to make changes to my account.  So who can I complain to and who can help me with this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Live Chat

Message 2 of 3
(1,527 Views)

Have you tried other options? Visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including customer support phone numbers.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Live Chat

Message 3 of 3
(1,444 Views)

You did not answer my question.  Why does Jennifer always disconnect the chat? I know how to call Verizon but I dont want to call Verizon.  It takes forever to get a person on the phone.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.