Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Twice, in the past couple of days, when I went into verizon live chat, an agent named Jennifer enters the chat and then she immediately closes it. Why? I want to know who I can complain to about this. So I went in live chat again and for some reason I could not type a message. There is nothing wrong with my computer. The person this time was named Cheniqua or something like that. I probably spelled her name wrong. So I called verizon customer service and a woman by the same name gets on the phone with me. She was talking so low and had an accent that I had no clue what she was saying. I just wanted to make changes to my account. So who can I complain to and who can help me with this?