Live Chat
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Twice, in the past couple of days, when I went into verizon live chat, an agent named Jennifer enters the chat and then she immediately closes it.  Why? I want to know who I can complain to about this. So I went in live chat again and for some reason I could not type a message. There is nothing wrong with my computer. The person this time was named Cheniqua or something like that.  I probably spelled her name wrong.  So I called verizon customer service and a woman by the same name gets on the phone with me.  She was talking so low and had an accent that I had no clue what she was saying.  I just wanted to make changes to my account.  So who can I complain to and who can help me with this?

0 Likes
Re: Live Chat
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried other options? Visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Live Chat
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

You did not answer my question.  Why does Jennifer always disconnect the chat? I know how to call Verizon but I dont want to call Verizon.  It takes forever to get a person on the phone.

0 Likes