Locating FIOS buried lines
CDR11

I wasn't sure where to post this. However, I have some work in my yard about to begin. I know that the FIOS cable is buried somewhere close to where the dig will be. I am in SE PA and 811 was called, they marked all the utilities, Verizon notified. I and my contractor also contacted Verizon. I spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon, ended up with someone in Cable Management and directed me back to 811. We recontacted 811 who returned and explained to me that the agreement with Verizon in this area is for Verizon techs/contractors to locate and mark the area. No response from Verizon. No marking, no interest. Anyone know how I can get the line marked? This has been extremely frustrating and very poor Verizon customer service. If it gets cut, I won't pay for the repair. Help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Locating FIOS buried lines
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CDR1

our issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LocationHelp

I have the same question. Working on a project and need to know if any Verizon lines are located underground. Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LocationHelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes