Lost Internet Access after Tech Visit
vanNuesLau

as a long term FIOS customer I have had no issues until FIOS installed a new customer in my building, I lost Internet, FIOS more or less started to blame me when I called, I was in a stressful situation, because my wife had just passed I needed access to the Internet.
when finally a technician showed he told me that a FIOS technician had pulled out all my connections so I lost Internet....this was fixed, and then 3 days later I lost Total Access to the Internet.....because of my situation I had family coming over and staying I scheduled this appointment about 10 days in advance for 09/102015 between 8 and 10 AM....
it is now 11:12, and after calling FIOS I might get an engineer this afternoon, unfortunately I need the Internet for this afternoon, because I have a video conference call with Social Securite concerning my wife' passing...

0 Likes
Re: Lost Internet Access after Tech Visit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vanNuesLau,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes