Lost Order Number
rlperki1

I placed an order with Verizon for a router and a landline. I paid a refundable $250 deposit for the service and items. I went on a few days later and the order status was still in processing. So I called customer service and they told me they would get back to me as to why it was still in processing. A few days had gone by and I still hadn't heard anything from Verizon. I called again, this time, I was told that my account was in hold and they did not know why and that they would contact me when they found out. Again, a few days went by and I still heard nothing. So I waited a week or so, called again to get a refund and cancel my service request all together. When I went to give them my order number, the number was gone from my account as though I never placed an order. However, without this order number, there is no way I can get my $250 back. I did not write this number down at all because it was in my account and I did not anticipate that my order would magically disappear.

I firmly believe that there is a way to obtain this order number as the $250 was taken out of my account. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Lost Order Number
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rlperki1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes