In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I was trying to enable MAC Filtering on my router,during the process,I was incorrectly entering my login details incorrectly without knowing,I took the link from here http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/internet/fiosinternet/networking/setup/dlink624/130176.ht...
,which is http://192.168.1.1/ ,I exceeded my login attempts,but now I know them correctly,I don't know how I can get in because each time I look to see if I have my login attempts back,and they're not,it most likely just extends the waiting time.
Is there anyway a Verizon website member can reset it for me,or at least someone can tell me how long it is each time I exceed it,
Thanks in advance.
Besides the info that you are told of how to resolve your issue of about how to log-in to the router..
#1 With MAC Address filtering there are the following problems/issues:
a) Regardless of the type of encryption (Wireless encryption types include WEP, WPA, WPA2) MAC Address(es) are always sent in the clear!
b) Not only it is possible to spoof/clone a MAC address in a NAT router..
For example as noted as shown at http://ui.linksys.com/files/WRT54G/v8/8.00.0/WanMAC.htm
..it is also possible to spoof/clone the MAC Address on a computer!
c) If an attacker user does not know how to spoof/clone a MAC address without encryption: While they can not use your network, they can see what you are doing!
#2 So just use the highest level of wireless encryption that all of your gear supports.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Is there any side effects to doing so,such as disconnecting all devices until logged in again,and also changing the password for connection,or removing it?or will it just give me a new IP,or take me off the filter list/