MSN Premium Files on hard drive

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

MSN Premium Files on hard drive

Message 1 of 3
(7,563 Views)

Hello,

I'm looking for help on finding where msn email's are stored on my hard drive and what they are called.  I have MSN carried over from when I was a DSL cstomer from year's ago.  I'm now on FIOS but still use the MSN mail, as we are used to it and I hate the Verizon mail interface, although it has gotten somewhat more user friendly then it was.

Anyways, you can create folders under the Folders on your Computer directory in MSN email.  I can't find where on the hard drive it stores these files.  I back up my whole HD but I would like to know where they are.  I've heard Verizon is doing away with MSN and I would like to make sure I have all these.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: MSN Premium Files on hard drive

Message 2 of 3
(7,527 Views)

Submit your MSN question/concern via web @ https://support.msn.com/?scrx=1
or by phone @ 1-866-868-4578

Message Edited by FIOSTechJoe on 08-25-2009 10:39 AM

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: MSN Premium Files on hard drive

Message 3 of 3
(7,520 Views)
just FYI, verizon has already done away with MSN premium. They have switched to windows Live. They made the switch at the first of the year. Those who already have MSN premium can still use it (grandfather clause) but only until MSN forces the change or they delete the MSN software.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.