MSN Premium vs Windows 7

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: MSN Premium vs Windows 7

Message 11 of 11
(3,871 Views)

sgip2000, as per your suggestion, I disabled UAC. It made no difference, although it did let me run the compatability wizard, but regardless of the settings I applied (XP w/sp2-3, Vista w&wo sp's) it still wouldn't recognize my OS. It kept telling me to take the computer to a store for an upgrade!

However, I'm happy to report I have my Butterfly back! Out of pure frustration with the Verizon download, I went back to the MSN website. I guess its true what they say," 3rd times a charm". This time around, it recognized my email address & password and installed without a hitch. LIGHTNING FAST, I might add, FIOS is everything they promised.

Thanks again, to all, for your help. At least we know now,  that the 7 compatability issue, is with Verizons download software, not the MSN program itself.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.