May be getting hacked by someone...
xTmDarren
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting Dos attacked off xbox live and I know exactly who it is and his IP address.. I would just like to know if anyone has an email address where I can shoot these pictures over to show them who it is and what he's doing.. He is just a stupid kid using the DOS attack kicking off of xbox live and killing everyones internet.. I'm going to contact xbox after this.. But I wanted to shoot Verizon an email to show what this guy is doing.. I've tried to tell him muliple times that if he does this to me- according to the law it is a crime and his internet will probably be shut off.. but he doesn't believe me or care..

Thanks Guys!

Re: May be getting hacked by someone...
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe it is abuse@verizon.com

or

abuse@verizon.net

If you want to, send e-mail to both...

Re: May be getting hacked by someone...
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's considered a crime and it is also against Verizon's Terms of Service to engage in a Denial of Service attack against another person. As long as you can present the correct information to Verizon's Abuse Department, they should be able to take whoever it is offline.

Sounds like another case of butthurt kids who have nothing better to do. Must be the same kids trying to DoS my dedicated server every other week, which accomplishes nothing.