Media Manager Problem Mac OSX Lion
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

I load Media Manager and it sees my iMac and the songs. I click sync and it shows the free space I have but then I get the following error. "Request Timed Out Service unavailable check your Internet connection" What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager Problem Mac OSX Lion
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE: Seems like my problem is that the Media Manager for Mac has problems. After speaking to a very helpful Verizon tech, I was told my only recourse is to wait for a newer version. The app crashes 99% of the time on loading and when it does load it doesn't connect.  On the TV set top box it shows my Mac but says download a new version of Media Manager as the one I have isn't HD compatible. I have no idea why it says that since I am using it for music not photos.

0 Likes
shymedq1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I to have the same problems

0 Likes
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

We are at the mercy of Verizon and all we can hope is they upgrade the app to work as it should.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
You really should go back to the itunes store and email the developer
0 Likes
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why the iTunes store as Media Manager is a program provided by Verizon as an interface between the Computer and the set top box.?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I meant email the dev of the media manager app.   you'll only find that email on their page.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe it was a misread. I'm confused about that reply as well.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think it was a misread on my part, i read at a glance & was thinking this was the iphone/ipad app.    

0 Likes
joelw1351
Enthusiast - Level 3

No problem, I sometimes miss read lots of these posts.

0 Likes