Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have a machine that uses the TLS 1.0 protocol for internet communication and it stopped working this past weekend.
Is anyone aware of whether Verizon made a network change this past weekend that does not support TLS 1.0 any more? The machine was working just fine before this weekend - Scan to email worked fine, Fax to email addresses worked etc.
Now, anytime I want to send something that requires the machine communicating via the internet, it fails. As before, I am still able to print to the machine via a network connection - it is just a problem when it has to use the internet. Nothing was changed on the machine.
Any thoughts and assistance would be extremely appreciated.
More importantly, if there is a workaround I can use, that would be even better.