I have been a Verizon customer for over 50 years (landline). Issues come up - that is fine! Over the past 6 months, it has been attrocious.
1. My account is flagged for Cantonese. Whenever I contact Verizon, I only get a Chinese speaker. I have spent 6 MONTHS contacting Verizon to fix this to no avail.
2. I ordered Fios on July 23rd and was told I would be able to get the Chromebook because the deadline was the 25th. Now, I am being told that was incorrect.
3. FIOS was installed with a fauly ONT. It took 6 phone calls to convince someone to come out. I was then initially charged $15.00 for a new router even though i was informed that I wouldn't be charged as long as I returned the router within 30 days.
4. I was told that the fiber optic cable would be buried within 7-10 days. I have called Verizon 12 times - each time being told a ticket was activated and someone would call me back OR a date was set for a technician to bury the line. No one has ever called me back to install this and no one ever showed up on the date/time they were supposed to.
5. I was charged for the week that I didn't have any Internet. When I contacted the customer service agent and explaine the multiple phone calls I have had to make, they credited me $8.00.
I still have a fiber optic cord in my yard with no date to fix it. I still am unable to contact Verizon with out going through the hassle of convincing the individual I do not speak English.
I am not asking for anything much - simply to do what I signed up for. This is absolutely ridiculous and am so looking forward to the "we have excalated this issue, please check your E-mail" This has NOT WORKED for 6 months.