My Bill Does Not Reflect Promotional / Bonus Offer
Stadiumrocks

I placed an order online for FIOS Double Play (TV Essential and 100/100 Quantum Internet) for $59.99/month for 2 years with 2 years agreement. It's actually for $64.99/month minus $5 monthly bonus discount. However when the bill came it did not reflect the $5 bonus discount. I have the screenshot of the offer however I don't see a way to attach files here.

Anybody else experiences the same?

I haven't called Verizon yet. I need to see that this is common with Verizon offer.

Thank you in advance.

Eddy

0 Likes
Re: My Bill Does Not Reflect Promotional / Bonus Offer
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

You will need to contact customer service to see what the issue is.

0 Likes
Re: My Bill Does Not Reflect Promotional / Bonus Offer
Stadiumrocks

Thanks for your suggestion. I just needed to know that this practice was common (not honoring an offer).

Yes, I just contacted FIOS rep. via telephone (I can't find a way to email them so I can attach the screenshot of the offer). She's not in anyway being helpful. She just asked me why I believed that I should get that offer ($5 bonus monthly discount via bill credit for 24 consecutive months). Because the offer was there when I placed the order. And she just said no I would not get that.

I should have not switched from Comcast. So much for for a "good service" from Verizon.

0 Likes