Switch Account

My Bill Does Not Reflect Promotional / Bonus Offer

My Bill Does Not Reflect Promotional / Bonus Offer

Contributor Stadiumrocks
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(658 Views)

I placed an order online for FIOS Double Play (TV Essential and 100/100 Quantum Internet) for $59.99/month for 2 years with 2 years agreement. It's actually for $64.99/month minus $5 monthly bonus discount. However when the bill came it did not reflect the $5 bonus discount. I have the screenshot of the offer however I don't see a way to attach files here.

Anybody else experiences the same?

I haven't called Verizon yet. I need to see that this is common with Verizon offer.

Thank you in advance.

Eddy

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(618 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

You will need to contact customer service to see what the issue is.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Stadiumrocks
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(402 Views)

Thanks for your suggestion. I just needed to know that this practice was common (not honoring an offer).

Yes, I just contacted FIOS rep. via telephone (I can't find a way to email them so I can attach the screenshot of the offer). She's not in anyway being helpful. She just asked me why I believed that I should get that offer ($5 bonus monthly discount via bill credit for 24 consecutive months). Because the offer was there when I placed the order. And she just said no I would not get that.

I should have not switched from Comcast. So much for for a "good service" from Verizon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.