My FIOS INternet is slow, I get most of the time less than 2Mbps download speed!
JPLS1

Hi,

From past several months I have very slow internet connection. When I initially signed up[ more than a year back] for the the triple play the speed was good and I loved the service, I used to see alomst 24Mbps download speed. Something is basically wrong and I called customer support once in November and I was told it was due to storm and nothing changed. The started to exxp[erience the slow internet connection much before the storm [atleast couple of months].

For kids the pbskids videos takes almost more than twice the duration to play the video while buffering and youtube vidoes are the worst, they just stop inbetween and sometimes they don't recover. When I try the same link on my mobile phone, it is much faster.

Can some one help if this has happend and fixed it?

0 Likes
Re: My FIOS INternet is slow, I get most of the time less than 2Mbps download speed!
griffin10

Me too. Watching videos on YouTube is unbearable, even with 50/25. i've tried switching to Google's DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, with no improvement.

0 Likes