My Installation date is in jeopardy.
TLCH

I am a new customer and order a new service. I get a message saying "Your Installation date is in jeopardy. Service is working for another customer at your address. To avoid delay please upload proof of residency." When I click the upload proof of residency, it does not let me and jumps to an order status page. I told the other customer to call verizon and they did it already. The installion date is Dec 6. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: My Installation date is in jeopardy.
jonjones1
Legend

@TLCH wrote:

I am a new customer and order a new service. I get a message saying "Your Installation date is in jeopardy. Service is working for another customer at your address. To avoid delay please upload proof of residency." When I click the upload proof of residency, it does not let me and jumps to an order status page. I told the other customer to call verizon and they did it already. The installion date is Dec 6. Thank you.

This is crazy. In going to the Fios page it asked if I want new service (yes) but said service is already at the address. We bought our home from a person that had Verizon phone and or dsl service. I simply said "new customer with the other persons not living there" it proceeded to the offers and order page.

did you call 1-800-VERIZON ?

you may be able to straighten it out over the phone.

now if you are living in an apartment house or a duplex then explain that to Verizon and then let them make the necessary corrections.

Good Luck 

0 Likes
TLCH

The other person is moving out and I am moving in. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@TLCH wrote:

The other person is moving out and I am moving in. 

Correct that was what I was saying to you.

if you ordered online Verizon Fios checks for what service is available at your location. When the system finds your address and it states service is already there, you simply select you want new service of your own, and that the other party is not there or staying there.

from there the ordering process is easy, order what you want that is available, then do the credit check, verify the information and await the confirmation of the order and then you should get around 3-4 more emails saying different things.

the technician will contact you in advance of arrival. Email you as well.

call the number I gave you and they should straighten it out.

Good Luck 

0 Likes
TLCH

I did that and got an email saying to upload the documents. But everytime I click to upload, it takes me to the order status page. No where to upload the documents.

imageimage

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TLCH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes