My Old fios Account Will Never Close
Irtheman

We moved in May 2021 and I called in to close the account. She said it was closed. Weeks later it looked active so I used the fios app to close the account. The following month I had to call in because the account didn't close and the person on the phone said he closed it for me. The next month Verizon complained I didn't pay for the account that was closed and never used. They persist every month with messages like "pay online now",  "we've suspended your account", "we've terminated your account", "we've reactivated your account". I keep calling in and nothing gets done. Just hand waving. Either way they lack merit and don't care about their customers. They just want money. 🤮

0 Likes
Re: My Old fios Account Will Never Close
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Irtheman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes