My Router Has either no light for the Internet(globe) or has a Amber/orange light. Pls help
direblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

when I have no light at all it will say coax status: Disconnected even though I have it plugged in.

when I have the orange/Amber lights, it will say coax status Connecting, it will stay that way, when I go into network connections with the Amber/ orange lights

it will be like one life these and they will switch automatically 

network- connected

broadband connection- connected

wan PPPoE- connecting

It will automatically switch to this

netowrk- connected

broadband connection- waiting for dhcp lease

wan PPPoE- disconnected

i have no ip when I go into broadband connection settings

i have already tried resetting my router

and all the basic stuff.

with no internet light I wan coax also has no light

0 Likes
Re: My Router Has either no light for the Internet(globe) or has a Amber/orange light. Pls help
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the status of the lights on your ont?

Re: My Router Has either no light for the Internet(globe) or has a Amber/orange light. Pls help
direblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Current status no internet light, only lights that are on are power, wifi and lab coax

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@direblack wrote:

Current status no internet light, only lights that are on are power, wifi and lab coax

reboot the ont.

disconnect the battery backup and disconnect the power connection.  wait a couple of minutes and reconnect them both.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

The status lights you gave were for your router.

Try the reboot as listed above.

If that doesn't work, go to your ONT (big box where your coax terminates) and check the status lights inside.

0 Likes