My fios app is not working!
Darell1

My fios app on my phone has not been working today. I tried on my son's phone and on my wife's phone and same issue. I sign in and it stalls. Is this going to be fixed soon???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My fios app is not working!
NG14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. Verizon was not able solve. In addition, I removed the app and reinstalled, as well as usied the app with and without wifi - none of the steps worked. 

I finally cleared the router settings using the reset button, allowing the wifi diabled computers to re-attach to the wifi. A lot of additional work

In addition to the router control access through the app,, you should have a second option through myfiosgateway.com

Even today, the app is not working

View solution in original post

stoneybrook57

same here and its driving me bonkers because I turned off certain computers and now cannot turn them back on with the app!  and when i use their site to do it it says the computers are on even though no internet access on those computers when we try.

0 Likes
NG14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. Verizon was not able solve. In addition, I removed the app and reinstalled, as well as usied the app with and without wifi - none of the steps worked. 

I finally cleared the router settings using the reset button, allowing the wifi diabled computers to re-attach to the wifi. A lot of additional work

In addition to the router control access through the app,, you should have a second option through myfiosgateway.com

Even today, the app is not working

HonestCustomer1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same.  Non stop error messages.  Awful and very frustrating.  So bad in this day and age and when fios claims to be top of the line and technologically superior.  Far from it.  Answer i got from the help desk? Just turn off and restart.   Really? 5 mins later and constantly since....same.  just bad.  

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!