My horrible experience with Verizon FiOS
brooklynapt3

Okay, wow. First of all, let me say, my experience with Verizon has been even WORSE than my experience with Comcast, which I did not believe possible.

I signed up for Verizon internet two months ago, 49.99 for 2 years. The customer service rep on the phone told me when I asked that there would be no activation fee. I confirmed with him on the phone. Later, I recieve my first bill that is way higher than the customer service rep told me. I call and tell them I was supposed to have my activation fee waived. They admit this is a mistake and waive it.

NOW I recieved my second bill that was even higher than the first bill, I call and tell them about what happened last time, and the extremely rude and vapid customer service representative named {edited for privacy} (call was made evening of 10/29/14) told me that this was just a courtesy and the charge was valid when neither the person who signed me up, nor the customer service representative I talked to the first time told me this was the case. It was talking to a robot or a 5-year-old. She either didn't have the capability to help me or didn't want to. Why is everyone response I recieve from Verizon different? Why does the company run this way? I feel like Verizon is robbing me, and I find this unacceptable.

I am extremely disatisfied with my experience and would not recommend Verizon FiOS to anyone.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: My horrible experience with Verizon FiOS
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brooklynapt3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes