My neighbor's cable is laying across my driveway and Verizon won't bury it
Jen0127

My neighbor's FIOS cable is laying on top of my driveway and Verizon refuses to bury it out of the way.  My driveway is gravel and we have to constantly work on it to keep it driveable.  The cable is laying right on top!  How can this be proper installation?  When the Verizon installer came by to fix the cable because it was cut again, they refused to bury it out of the way.  My neighbor and I are at our wits end with this situation.  Can anyone help get this cable buried in the easement where it belongs?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: My neighbor's cable is laying across my driveway and Verizon won't bury it
jonjones1
Legend

@Jen0127 wrote:

My neighbor's FIOS cable is laying on top of my driveway and Verizon refuses to bury it out of the way.  My driveway is gravel and we have to constantly work on it to keep it driveable.  The cable is laying right on top!  How can this be proper installation?  When the Verizon installer came by to fix the cable because it was cut again, they refused to bury it out of the way.  My neighbor and I are at our wits end with this situation.  Can anyone help get this cable buried in the easement where it belongs?

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search. They have regulatory authority over Verizon and other utilities.

they will get Verizon Executive escalations to contact you for a resolution.

you can also just cancel your service and tell them since you are not a customer you will have the line on your property severed immediately unless someone comes out to bury the line. 

There are other services out there for internet and tv. It’s a shame that people have to resort to this type of actions to get something corrected.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: My neighbor's cable is laying across my driveway and Verizon won't bury it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jen0127,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes