My router
nightrover

I have worked for verizon in the computer repair area for 33 years. have been retired for 15 more years. I know things have changed a lot and I have forgotten. More than I care to admit. I have been haveing trouble with my 3 year + old router that requires a lot of reboots. Da Verizon claims nothing wrong with router and it ends there. I guess the only way to fix trouble is to dish out $ 90 for a new router.. Maybe I should take my $300 a month phone services to time Warner and T Mobile.  Thanks Verizon. Are you hearing me?

Walt

0 Likes
Re: My router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nightrover,

What contact have you had with Verizon Support in regards to this?

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Most of the time if you let Verizon know you have to reboot the router routinely, they'll just send you a new router. Lately in my area the replacement routers have been the new Rev. I ActionTecs, since the stock of Rev. F routers have pretty much run out.

0 Likes
nightrover

I have contacted your tech support twice and get the same response.  Everything is working fine.. A few days ago I went to the Verizon store and purchased a new router. So far have had no troubles. My wireless devices are working fine.

0 Likes
nightrover

Not in upstate NY.Tthey know how long I have had mine. They keep saying nothing wrong with router. It is strange being i gave up on Verizon and purchased a router on my own.All my problems gone.

0 Likes