Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

My router

nightrover
Contributor
Contributor

My router

Message 1 of 5
(767 Views)

I have worked for verizon in the computer repair area for 33 years. have been retired for 15 more years. I know things have changed a lot and I have forgotten. More than I care to admit. I have been haveing trouble with my 3 year + old router that requires a lot of reboots. Da Verizon claims nothing wrong with router and it ends there. I guess the only way to fix trouble is to dish out $ 90 for a new router.. Maybe I should take my $300 a month phone services to time Warner and T Mobile.  Thanks Verizon. Are you hearing me?

Walt

4 REPLIES 4
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: My router

Message 2 of 5
(745 Views)

Hi nightrover,

What contact have you had with Verizon Support in regards to this?

Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 5
(681 Views)

Most of the time if you let Verizon know you have to reboot the router routinely, they'll just send you a new router. Lately in my area the replacement routers have been the new Rev. I ActionTecs, since the stock of Rev. F routers have pretty much run out.

nightrover
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(636 Views)

I have contacted your tech support twice and get the same response.  Everything is working fine.. A few days ago I went to the Verizon store and purchased a new router. So far have had no troubles. My wireless devices are working fine.

nightrover
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(591 Views)

Not in upstate NY.Tthey know how long I have had mine. They keep saying nothing wrong with router. It is strange being i gave up on Verizon and purchased a router on my own.All my problems gone.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.