My verizon
birdsgonecrazy

I have had internet services with Verizon for only 6 months, which would have started me in June. When the technician came to install the internet, he left the cable running 200 ft. Across my front yard, across my drive way, down to the pole on smalleys dam rd. I told him then that's not gonna, work somebody is going to get hurt on the cable, or it's, gonna get broke by the cars driving over it. He said it's not my job to bury it. I'll send somebody back in a couple days to have it buried. Ok so I waited. Nobody came to bury the cable that runs across my front yard, and I have a big front yard. Across my driveway, n down it to the pole. Over 200 ft just laying on the ground. 1St of all it looks like **bleep**. 2ND I tripped over in the dark and, broke my arm in September. I still have all the hospital and Dr bills, which I feel Verizon is to blame because I had services installed in June, tech says not his job he will send, someone back, no one came. I called multiple times to have someone come bury the cable that runs over 200 ft from house to pole. Nobody shows up to finish the job. Just recently my internet was interrupted 3 weeks before my bill, I check the line but couldn't find nothing wrong, then I figured that the last operator I talked to, I could not even understand, didn't like my attitude so she shut my services off. But I was wrong she didn't it was due to the cable being exposed that it finally broke some where, I figured that out cause Verizon sent me a text saying if my bill wasn't payed by the 20th it would be disconnected. So AGAIN I call verizon, I tell the woman what was going on, she transfer me to technology they make an appointment for 2 days later, and by golly he showed up, he was late by half hour but he showed. And guess what runs another line across my front yard, across my driveway and down to the pole, another 200 ft. Of cable and it looks like **bleep**. Again he says it ain't his job to bury it and he will send some on back to do so. Lol I'm still waiting. But in the mean time verizon wants their money for the services I DIDNT have. And on the 21st they shut my services off, are you kidding me, they couldn't even give me the 3 weeks they owed me for their **bleep** job installing it the 1St time. So my question is should I take my hospital and Dr bills for breaking my arm, tripping on the 1st cable that was layed in June. I broke my arm in Sept. I'm 49 years old I've never had a broken bone in my body until verizon layed 200 ft of cable across my yard and driveway. Now I have 2/ 200 ft cable running across my yard and driveway. Honestly I wasn't going to let verizon take the blame for my broken arm, even though it was their tech and their cable that caused it, because nobody came back to do the job right. But now they won't even give me the 3 WEEKS THEY OWE ME, FOR THEIR **bleep**. NOT MINE. AND THEY SENT SOMEBODY ELSE TO DO THE SAME **bleep** JOB. Wrong I'm not playing this game with them no more. I'm not some one who let's anybody push them around. All I wanted was it to be done right so nobody got hurt or the cable got broke, and guess what, they both happen. Verizon you can send your tech back to pick up your equipment you will not get another dime out of me

0 Likes
Re: My verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi birdsgonecrazy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes