Re: My wifi connection drops out all the time
Btothef
Enthusiast - Level 1

I only wish VERIZON would own up to the problem and stop charging until they get it fixed.....

My original Actionet router work pretty good until it finally failed and I was sent this M1424 model

that is truly.............VERIZON please fix your ROUTER problem

Robrowe

I feel your pain. The actiontec routers are by far the worst I have seen on the market for any router. The wireless is pretty much useless. I went through 4 router failures in 2 years and the last replacement, a refurb was the worst of all, didnt make it 3 days. Techs kept telling me that it was RF interference issues but I coul connect to anything but my own wireless. They told me I should upgrade to the new "N" router and forwarded me to billing where they wanted to charge me to buy it. I finally gav up with the non sense of just providing me what was promised but they say wireless is not guaranteed. Finally figured out a way to connect and use a 3rd party router so the actiontec is there as a gateway and connected to the STBs.

0 Likes
Evrosado1
I just returned to Verizon this past Wednesday and the router issue is driving me CRAZY!!!!! None of the computers or tablets stay connected for any amount of time. Have to enter the password constantly and I'm getting pretty tired. They installed one of the newer Actiontec routers. Have to get in touch with tech support cause this never happened when I was with Verizon before.
0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

Are you use WEP or WPA for your wireless Security?

0 Likes