NIGHTMARE!!!!! Fios
CStella1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I work from home so my internet is CRITICAL.  Last night, I tried to put in an order to move my service on Feb 21 to a new apartment that I am moving too.  This process was a bit buggy, but it seemed like I finally got it to work.  My wifi/internet has been CUT OFF at my current address as soon as that order got placed.  I have been on hold for over an hour trying to get a tech to even talk to (after having to actually google a customer support number because the number that was provided didn't work for Fios, was told was out of business hours even though I wasnt) The order for service now shows my current address as the service address to hook up service on Feb 21, even though I have been paying at that address for over a year.

1) I don't have internet service now - I HAVE TO WORK

2) I can't get ahold of anyone in any reasonable manner or time

3) I need to reinstate service at my current address

4) If I consider working with you again, I need to set up service for my future address

I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

0 Likes
Re: NIGHTMARE!!!!! Fios
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're talking mostly to other customers here.  Verizon might step in and connect you with a support agent.  If you don't want to wait to see if that happens, try @Verizon on Twitter or the Verizon Direct forum on DSL Reports:
https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

On another note, if your internet service is business critical, you might want to consider a business account.  It's my understanding that business accounts get a dedicated support team.  Something you might want to look into after you get this sorted out.

Good Luck.

Re: NIGHTMARE!!!!! Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CStella,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes