Need FIOS speed under 200 Mbps
Mar791

Hi,

Our building is currently setup using the old BPON ONT and has not yet been upgraded to the newer GPON. Currently Verizon is only selling internet plans at a minimum of 200 Mbps which is not supported on BPON (which supports max of 100). What is the remedy for this situation? The sales order keeps denying the internet package and I can't get someone to put me in for the lower speed. I'm assuming this is not an unusual situation. Could use some assistance in finding the correct approach to having my order resolved at a lower speed then what is being offered by the sales team. All other units in the building are on internet but they were "grandfathered" in at the slower rates.

0 Likes
Re: Need FIOS speed under 200 Mbps
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mar79,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes