Need a quantum router to help rerouting with 75/75 for xbox connection to fix Latency
executiveorders

I am highly proficient in networking and my fios is stuck connecting to Xbox one servers at 90+ms. I currently have 75/75 and get @80/35-60. My concern is the latency. It's wired, no wireless  and I've tried every option on the router. 

Can someone internally fix this for me at Verizon by rerouting my jumps or something. It used to be 1-20ms. 

Can you send me a quantum router? Would that help. Probably not but who knows. 

Im 100% sure this is on the external side of my fios connections. There's nothing in my home causing this so please don't send me some generic troubleshooting template. I want an engineer or tech to fix this in the network. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Need a quantum router to help rerouting with 75/75 for xbox connection to fix Latency
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. For assistance from Verizon you need to contact them directly.

0 Likes
Re: Need a quantum router to help rerouting with 75/75 for xbox connection to fix Latency
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Get the IP address from the NAT Table of your router that the Xbox is connecting to and post a traceroute to the game server you're connecting to. That will give us a picture of what is going on.

executiveorders

I'm having the same problem. Stuck at 90ms. With the quantum router. I can't find the bat table for the ip thebxbox is connecting to on the quantum router settings. Where would I go to find that?

0 Likes
executiveorders

Nat table. Lol not bat table.

0 Likes
executiveorders

Help please??

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

May not be anything Verizon can do.

Could be outside Verizon network.

As stated, a tracroute will help diagnose issue.

0 Likes