Need a rep to contact me somehow (Worst customer service ever)
tonekneeo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need a rep to contact me via my email or on my account somehow. I do not have phone service and limited email access where I am. It's 2019, get an email support option.

0 Likes
Re: Need a rep to contact me somehow (Worst customer service ever)
jonjones1
Legend

@tonekneeo wrote:

I need a rep to contact me via my email or on my account somehow. I do not have phone service and limited email access where I am. It's 2019, get an email support option.

No email. But go here and get better service

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

These are real verizon media service representatives and have a great track record in taking care of customer issues.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can contact support on twitter @verizonsupport.
They are quite responsive and can take your case private to help rectify your issue.

liveaudio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Welcome to the club of  disappointed users.   There is nothing about the Verizon service that is worth paying for at prevailing rates. We were stupid enough to sign up for wireless and FiOS and we’re spending $500 a month out of our household for what should be costing $25 maximum. Customer service is nonexistent In any meaningful way.

The funniest part is when I called for help they kept warning me that if I were to disconnect service I would have to pay an early termination fee of 350 bucks. That was their advice.

0 Likes
liveaudio
Enthusiast - Level 2

The amount of time one spends on the phone or online dealing with this horrendous monopoly should be billable.  I will begin tracking the amount of time I spent trying to get them to do their job and sending them invoices each month at my prevailing rates.

What they are getting away with is a disgrace.

0 Likes