Need help escalating the issue to executive leadership
DVK1

Hi,

I have been a customer with Verizon fios from last five years. I am trying to escalate one issue with the executive leadership. I tried calling the billing department and it is so frustrating. I even talk to supervisor with no luck. You can check my case details.

Recently, I contacted the customer care with internet issue. They suggested an upgrade. So I signed up for upgrade with 2 years contract. At that point double checked with the customer care that there are no tech visit fees or upgrade fees. They assured it is a self-installation and there are no extra charges. As soon as I upgrade with self-kit my internet stopped working. I called the customer care and they sent the technician. After that I got a bill for tech visit. When I contacted the billing they are not helpful and polite.

0 Likes
Re: Need help escalating the issue to executive leadership
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DVK,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes