Need help on getting techincian support and order info
sneak101

For whatever reason, I can not get Customer Service to uderstand that I need a technician to come to my place and replace optical fiber cables. I am a new tenant and the previous cables were damaged when the carpet was replaced.

I have talked to two customer service reps and it has been dificult getting them to understand.

The first representative tried so hard to get me to sign up for triple play and ignored my request for internet and technician visit. He told me the equipment could only be shipped, and that I could not pick it up after I filled out the order online, which stated I could pick it up at the Verizon brick-and-mortar.  I was going to be out of town during the shipping period, so shipping was out of the question. I gave up and ended the call.

The second time I tried to get service, I signed up online for 100/100 only, but because of the first time I signed up at my new address, I had to prove I was the individual that lived at the address. I also had to sign up under a new email. I uploaded the lease and called customer service. She also was no help, saying that the technician will deliver my equipment and text the day before to provide me a time they would be coming by. Online, there is no mention of a technician coming by, only mentioning that shipping the equipment would happen. Weird because I thought only customers could schedule a time for the techs to come by. I thought I was paying them! I also had to wait over 20 minutes for her to tell me to continue to wait for Verizon to prove that I lived at the address.  I work from home, and can not wait 2 or 3 weeks for someone to come by or for them to confim my address.

I would appreciate any suggestions on continuing forward and finding some solutions! Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Need help on getting techincian support and order info
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sneak101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes