Need moderator help with router issue!
BIOENGR
My router keeps messing up and I was told to message a moderator that can help me out with getting a new N router sent to me. Please message me or reply!!! Thanks!!!
0 Likes
Re: Need moderator help with router issue!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I apologize, but unfortunately we cannot answer that question. A forum moderator’s job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are typically unable to access accounts or provide support information on an individual basis. Since this is a peer to peer forum, please wait for responses to your post.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

http://www.verizon.com/fiosaccessories/

Product ImageShort DescriptionProduct Price 
FiOS GigE Wireless "N" Router
$114.99  
Order Now

It's available for purchase through the Verizon Website.

0 Likes
BIOENGR
Worthless. There is one provided with service. Tech support told me to seek out help from a moderator since they have more pull with the warehouse.
0 Likes
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

You were given incorrect information by the tech.

Moderators can not ship you a router and have no "pull" with the warehouse.

0 Likes
BIOENGR
Well I need one. It's sad that this Fios service and now technical service are so pathetic. I'm paying for Internet service, but yet not receiving it! Seems like a problem to me.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I would suggest you call back and speak with a different agent.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@BIOENGR wrote:
Well I need one. It's sad that this Fios service and now technical service are so pathetic. I'm paying for Internet service, but yet not receiving it! Seems like a problem to me.

Try a cable?

Wireless is meant to be a convenience. Not an end all dependancy. Hate to be blunt but it's the reality of the truth.

0 Likes
BIOENGR
It's the whole router. Third one I've had. They drop out of service and overheat. It isn't just the wireless portion...
0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@BIOENGR wrote:
It's the whole router. Third one I've had. They drop out of service and overheat. It isn't just the wireless portion...

Where are you keeping your router?

Also, as stated above, the N routers are available for purchase. You don't need anyone with "pull" in the warehouse; just order one.

0 Likes