Need to ask Verizon customer support question and having trouble connecting
Ayyappan

I am trying to call Verizon Customer support and it is connecting me to an agent for the past 29 minutes............... Hope to talk to someone before spring is here............

0 Likes
Need to ask Verizon customer support question and having trouble connecting
ladylabtrainer
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Ayyappan wrote:

I am trying to call Verizon Customer support and it is connecting me to an agent for the past 29 minutes............... Hope to talk to someone before spring is here............

@Ayyappan wrote:

@Ayyappan wrote:

I've called twice and the wait time was 26 minutes and later that days it was 29 minutes.  Really - what are we paying for?

0 Likes
Re: Need to ask Verizon customer support question and having trouble connecting
redteam1

In trying to pay view my bill online, I was hit with the need to provide a pin number that they could not provide.    Long story short:   After talking to several other people, I ended up on the line with a fellow who knew very little about my problem and cared nothing about what I had to say.   He continually talked over the top of me.    Finally, I tried yelling to get his attention & get him to stop talking, that didn't work either.    So, I asked for his supervisor.    He said:  "Supervise this" and hung up on me......    Now THAT'S classy customer service.  

I will give them credit that the hold times for each bounce from person to person, leading me to this charrmer, were short.    So, I got to him fairly quickly.    I hope his management listens to the recordings of that one!!!     He'll be looking for another job.

0 Likes
Re: Need to ask Verizon customer support question and having trouble connecting
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello redteam

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes