Need to file complaint which seems impossible to do
Kpatterson25

I am extremely displeased with Verizon and its customer service. On August 20th I submitted my payment for my bill. The first attempt was through ACH and a notice stated that the service was down. So I proceed to pay by debit card and the transaction goes through. I get an email that there was a glitch in the system and that my payment was processed. On the 24th an attempt to collect money on a zero balance was made and my bank declined the payment request because the transaction had already gone through. I call Verizon and they tell  me I paid twice, I explain that I didn't not and what happened. I let her know the credit on my account is invalid and that they should clear that out because only ONE PAYMENT Processed, she annotated in the notes not to reverse charges because my bank didn't not give them the second payment and everything should be good. The next day they refund me money not to my debit card but directly to my account. Then today they try to take money AGAIN! And my bank declines BECAUSE I ALREADY PAID! I call Verizon to explain to them THEIR mess up and to tell them to stop trying to charge me

for what's been paid. The rep proceeds to tell me she doesn't see any attempt to collect money and I have a zero balance so I should be fine. NO INCORRECT. My bank account shows that money was attempted to be collected. I explain that this is a issue that's been going on since the 22nd and it needs to be resolved now. She says sorry there is nothing we can do. 

That is not the answer nor is that acceptable and if this isn't resolved as soon as possible I will ensure to push this issue as high as possible because Verizon's customer service is absolutely terrible. 

0 Likes
Re: Need to file complaint which seems impossible to do
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kpatterson25,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes