Need to reach Engineering Department
sstephens1

After 2 years of work, my condo's management company has gotten Verizon to install Fios in our building in Brooklyn. The work should be starting in the next week or two.

Now, I am trying to get through to someone to  install/enable Fios in my studio/office at the same time as our condo, since the office is in a building adjacent to our home.

I know that multiple businesses on either sides of us are getting Fios installed at the same time, but I can't reach anyone to speak to to get on the list. Instead of waiting for a ticket to wind its way through support, how do we add ourselves to the install when everyone surrounding us is getting theirs? Seems like it would be the most efficient thing for Fios to simply do it all at once.

Any thoughts? Contact numbers?

0 Likes
Re: Need to reach Engineering Department
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi sstephens,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes