Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Neighborhood Outage Status...

unbound
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Neighborhood Outage Status...

Message 1 of 3
(831 Views)

Got word from my wife that my entire neighborhood is experiencing a FiOS outage.  I'm not interested in calling to try to find status, and for a neighborhood outage, that really shouldn't be required.  So:

• Where do I find the information regarding outages that affect more than one household?  The recommendations provided on the outage landing page (Facebook, Twitter, Forums, Newscenter) lead to no information on this outage.
  • Why is there not an outage map provided?  This has been provided by most other industries (most notably electric companies) for years now.  I would expect a high technology company to be at least keeping up with lower technology companies.

Thanx

2 REPLIES 2
loner_t
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Neighborhood Outage Status...

Message 2 of 3
(805 Views)

From a chat session (Timestamps are ET)...

{edited for privacy}

About 15 minutes ago, I was told that there is a VA/MD outage. None of the so-called Outage links are helpful in this regard.

loner_t
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Neighborhood Outage Status...

Message 3 of 3
(803 Views)

{edited for privacy}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.