Netflix Promo & Gift Card
heatman5

Hello,

I tried to “Reply” to another Poster, but the system wouldn’t allow me to. Last January (not this past January but the one before) when I signed up for Gigabit Internet, I was told that I would receive something in the Mail, allowing me to receive 1or 2 years of free Netflix. I was also told I would receive a $ 100.00 or $ 200.00 Gift Card (I’m sorry, it’s been a while and I don’t recall the specifics). I called regarding these some time ago but the conversation got sidetracked regarding the functioning of my Router and I didn’t resolve the questions of the Netflix Promo or the Gift Card. Can anyone provide any info on these Promos? I upgraded from 150/150 to Gigabit Internet and up to the full Premium HD TV Package (Phone Services stayed the same), I also upgraded the DVR Function as well. Thank you.

Sincerely,

heatman5

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promo & Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi heatman5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes