Netflix nightmare
boozer1

how come i can stream Amazon instant,  Vudu and every other service from my Roku and Xbox 360 with ease, but my netflix stream is being throttled?  I pay for 75/35 speed  so you cant tell me my connection is slow or not enough.

I thought maybe it was just me but all my friends and family members are having the same issue.

I just bought a new 60 inch LED TV and didnt spend all this money for pixilated netflix. I've never had a problem with Fios but I don't know how much longer Im gonna stick around. Especially with Comcast all but begging me to comeback with lower price than Verizon.

Lets go, fix this

0 Likes
Re: Netflix nightmare
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

If you had read any of the other numerous Netflix threads, you would have seen that this is the result of a peering dispute between VZ and Cogent (Netflix' ISP). 

0 Likes
Re: Netflix nightmare
netflixtooslow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Comcast just cut a deal with Netflix this past weekend, so Comcast subscribers can finally get a decent picture. If FIOS doesn't in the next month, I will be switching to Comcast for sure!  Finally, thanks to the WSJ report last week (but NO thanks to FIOS), this information about how FIOS has been intentionally slowing Netflix for a long time is out there and confirmed.  Nowhere left for Verizon to try to hide this from its subscribers and tell us we don't know what we are talking about.  What are you going to do Verizon?  How many subscribers do you want to lose over this?