Switch Account

Netflix streaming has become unusable, is Verizon intentionally degrading it?

Netflix streaming has become unusable, is Verizon intentionally degrading it?

Highlighted
Contributor Frankaziza1
Contributor
Get your local cable provider. Verizon sucks. I'm totally not happy with fios internet
Copper Contributor simplydimi
Copper Contributor

theyre throttling everything in general, my livestreams, gaming and downloads barely see 5mbps when i have 150/150 and im wired

Contributor Nine9fingers
Contributor

I just joined, have 23 months until I go back to Comcast. 

Verizon has stopped my Roku service, Roku teats OK but Amazon TV, Netflix and Acorn do not work and I cannot cannect the app's as tech service (not0NO-nothing-Verizon) want me to do, say check network.  Roku say it good and speed OK.

Now I losy my copper phone and now my remote phones speat to me when a cal is made and some 1-800 call get terminated when a connection is. made.

NFW would I waste time talked to a cookbook enable tech service agent for verizon.

Contributor Nine9fingers
Contributor
Message 14 of 15
(285 Views)

Same I I changed from Comcast to Verizon, my download speed dropped 50% and smothimes it cannot reach 30mbs.  Never had problem with Netflic on Roku on Comcast.

Moderator Moderator

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.